Wondering How to Fix “Timed Out Waiting on Player Stats” in Modern Warfare 2, How Can I Resolve Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Game Waiting on Player Stats Error –
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is a first-person shooter game developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. It is the 6th installment in the Call of Duty series and is the direct sequel to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
Many users are getting “Timed out Waiting on Player Stats” in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 game when it takes too long to load your stats. We also faced the same issue on our account but were able to resolve it.
So, if you are also one of those who are getting the same issue on the game, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the steps to fix it.
How to Fix “Timed Out Waiting on Player Stats” in Modern Warfare 2?
The error screen has two options Retry or Quit to Desktop. In this article, we have added: “Timed Out Waiting on Player Stats” in Modern Warfare 2.
Fix “Timed Out Waiting on Player Stats”
Many users have reported that after restarting battle.net and running the game as an administrator, they are able to get rid of the problem. Follow the below steps to run Modern Warfare 2 as an administrator.
1. On the error screen, tap on Quit to Desktop.
2. Confirm it by tapping on Yes.
3. Restart the Battle.net app.
4. Select Modern Warfare 2.
5. Tap on the Settings icon next to the Play button.
6. Click on Game Settings.
7. Copy the Install Location Address.
8. Open File Manage or File Explorer on your PC and paste the Location at the top before the search box.
9. Click on the _beta_ folder to open it.
10. Here, you will a cod file, right-click on cod, and select Run as administrator.
11. If the game crashes, repeat the steps and Run as administrator.
12. If asked to run the game in safe mode, click Yes.
13. Now, your issue should be fixed.
So, these are the steps by which you can Fix “Timed Out Waiting on Player Stats” in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. I hope you find this article helpful, if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like: