Wondering How to Fix “Sorry, we were unable to log you in” on Overwatch 2, How do I Get Rid Of “Sorry, we were unable to log you in. Please try again later. (BC – 153)”, How Can I Resolve BC – 153 Error –
Overwatch 2 is a first-person shooter game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. It intends a shared environment for player-versus-player modes while introducing persistent cooperative modes.
These days, users are getting, “Sorry, we were unable to log you in. Please try again later. (BC – 153)” when they are trying to log in to the Overwatch 2 game. We also faced the same issue but were able to resolve it.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the same problem on your account, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the ways to fix it.
How to Fix “Sorry, we were unable to log you in” on Overwatch 2?
Many users are complaining or reporting about the issue on different social media platforms by sharing screenshots or images of the error message. In this article, we have added the ways by which you can fix the issue.
Change the Server
You can fix the problem by changing the game servers like if you have selected Asia then you need to change it to Europe or any other region. Also, many users have reported that they are able to get rid of the problem after changing the servers. Follow the below steps to change your server region.
1. Exit the Overwatch 2 game after getting the error.
2. Launch Battle.net and choose Overwatch 2.
3. Tap on the globe or settings icon under the Game version section.
4. Change your region by selecting another one.
5. Once changed, launch the game and your issue should be fixed.
6. If you are still getting the error even after changing the region, then you need to select another region by following the same steps.
Scan And Repair
Some users have reported on social media platforms that they are able to resolve the issue by scanning and repairing it. Here’s how you can do it.
1. Open Battle.net and select Overwatch 2 game.
2. Tap on the gear or settings icon next to the play button.
3. Click on Scan and Repair then tap on Begin Scan.
4. Once completed, launch the game and your issue should be fixed.
Use the Beta Version of Battle.net
Some users have reported that using the beta version of Battle.net resolves the error message. Follow the below steps to switch to the beta version.
1. After getting the error, close the game.
2. Open Battle.net and tap on the Battle.net logo.
3. Click on the Settings or gear icon then select Beta.
4. Now, tap on Switch to the Beta button.
5. Once the process completes, launch Overwatch 2, and your issue should be fixed.
Contact the Blizzard Support Team
If you are still facing the issue then you need to contact Blizzard Support. Here’s how you can contact Blizzard Support.
1. Visit the Battle.net support page on a browser.
2. Click on the Technical option and select Contact Support.
3. Describe your issue and tap on I Still Need Help.
4. Select Technical >> Your Platform >> Can’t Connect >> Contact Us.
5. Log in to your Battle.net account and submit a ticket.
Conclusion: Fix “Sorry, we were unable to log you in” on Overwatch 2
So, these are the ways by which you can Fix “Sorry, we were unable to log you in” on Overwatch 2 game. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like: