Wondering How to Fix Sorry There was a Problem Logging You Into Instagram, My Instagram Login Not Working Properly, How do I Fix Instagram Login Issue –
Instagram is a photo and video sharing social media platform owned by Meta (formerly known as Facebook). It is a widely used service that has millions of active users around the world.
These days, users are getting the issue of “Sorry there was a problem Logging You Into Instagram.” We also got the same issue but were able to fix it.
So, if you are also one of those whose Instagram Login Not Working, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways by which you can fix it.
How to Fix the “Sorry there was a problem Logging You Into Instagram” Issue?
There can be many reasons why your Login Not Working. In this article, we have added some best ways by which you can fix the “Sorry there was a problem Logging You Into Instagram” Issue.
Check Your Internet to Fix Problem Logging You Into Instagram
Another way to fix the problem is by changing your network type as there are chances that the error occurs in your account because your internet is down or its speed is too low.
If it’s not down, check if you have a good Internet Connection because if your internet speed is too low, you might get an error on your account. If you are not sure about your Internet speed, you can try running an Internet speed test on your device. Here’s how you can run a speed test.
- Open a browser on your device and visit an Internet Speed Test website (e.g., fast.com, speedtest.net, and others).
- After opening a website, click on Test or Start if the speed test does not begin automatically.
- Wait for a few seconds or minutes till it finishes the test.
- Once done, it will show the download and upload speeds.
Clear Cache Files
Clearing the Cache data of an app fixes most of the issues a user faced on it. Here’s how you can clear the cached files of Instagram on an Android phone.
- Press and hold the Instagram app icon then click on the ‘i’ icon.
- Here, you will see Clear Data or Mange Storage or Storage Usage, tap on it.
- Finally, click on Clear Cache to clear cache data.
However, iOS devices don’t have an option to clear the cache data. Instead, they have an Offload App feature that removes all the temporary files and reinstalls the app. Here’s how you can clear cache files on an iOS device.
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Navigate to General >> iPhone Storage and it will open a list of all the installed apps.
- Here, you will see Instagram, tap on it.
- On the next page, click on the Offload app.
- Confirm it by tapping on Offload again.
- Finally, tap on the Reinstall app option.
- Once done, your issue should be fixed.
Update the App to Fix Problem Logging You Into Instagram
Many users reported that updating the Instagram app fixes the login problem as updates come with Bug fixes and improvements. Here’s how you can update the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your device.
- Type Instagram in the search box and hit enter.
- Check if there is any update available or not. Click on Update if there is any update available to download the latest version of the app.
Done, you have successfully updated the Instagram app on your device and your issue should be fixed.
Open Instagram on Another Device
Another way to fix the problem is by accessing the Instagram website on a browser or using an Instagram app on a different device. So, access Instagram on another device and check whether your issue is resolved or not.
Wait for It to Fix Problem Logging You Into Instagram
If none of the methods works then there are chances that Instagram has some technical issue or most probably the servers are down. Hence, you need to wait for 24-48 hours for the error to disappear.
Conclusion: Fix Sorry there was a problem Logging You Into Instagram
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the “Sorry there was a problem Logging You Into Instagram” issue. We hope the article helped you in resolving the problem of Instagram Login Not Working.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like:
How to Fix Instagram Not Showing Likes By Other Users?
How to Clear Your Instagram Search History?