Wondering How to Fix the “Operation Timed Out” Issue in War Thunder, How to Fix Timed Out Error on the Gaijin Entertainment’s War Thunder game –
War Thunder is a free-to-play vehicular combat multiplayer video game developed and published by Gaijin Entertainment.
These days, users are getting an “Operation Timed Out” Error in the War Thunder game. We also got the same issue but were able to resolve it.
So, if you are also one of those who are getting the same error on the game, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the steps to fix it.
How to Fix the “Operation Timed Out” Issue in War Thunder?
Many users are complaining about the issue on different social websites. In this article, we have added the ways by which you can fix the Operation Timed Out error from the game.
Check Your Internet
Check whether you have a good internet connection or not because if your internet speed is too low, you will get the error on the game. If you are not sure about your Internet speed, you can try running an Internet speed test on your device. Follow the below steps to check your internet speed by running a speed test.
1. Open a browser and visit an Internet Speed Checker website.
2. You can visit fast.com, speedtest.net, etc.
3. Once opened, click on Test or Start if the speed test does not begin automatically.
4. Wait for a few seconds or minutes till it finishes the test.
5. Once done, it will show the download and upload speeds.
Now, check whether you have a good download or upload speed. If it’s low, switch to a stable network. After switching the network type, your issue should be fixed.
Restart Your System
You can also try restarting your PC as it might be the reason for the issue. Follow the below steps to restart your Windows PC.
1. Press the Windows Key on your keyboard.
2. Click on the Power icon placed at the bottom-left side.
3. Select Restart from the given options to restart your system.
Check if it’s down
If the above methods do not work then you need to check whether the game servers are down or not as there is a high chance that the problem is due to a bug or glitch in the game. Follow the below steps to check if it’s down or not.
1. Open a browser and visit an outage detector website (like Downdetector, IsTheServiceDown, etc.)
2. Once opened, search for War Thunder and hit enter.
3. Here, you need to check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on the game and it’s most likely down.
4. If the servers are down, wait for some time (or a few hours) as it can take a few hours for War Thunder to resolve the issue.
Contact Support Team
You can also contact War Thunder Support Team if the above methods are not working for you. Follow the below steps to contact the team.
1. Open a browser and visit the War Thunder support page.
2. Contact them and your issue should be fixed.
3. You can also tag the brand via Twitter.
Conclusion: Fix the “Operation Timed Out” Issue in War Thunder
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the “Operation Timed Out” issue in the War Thunder game. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like: