Google voice search or search by voice is a Google product that allows users to use Google Search by speaking on a device. Users can also do many things using the Google voice search feature. In this read, you will learn how to fix the problem of “Google voice search is not supported on your device.”
How to Fix the “Google Voice Search is not supported on your device”?
Many users have reported that they are seeing an error message stating, “Google voice search is not supported on your device. Please go to the following location in your phone’s settings to open the service: settings-additional settings-language & input-current keyboard-choose keyboards-find Google voice typing and choose it” while using Google voice search.
Enable Google Voice Typing
Follow the below steps to enable or turn on Google voice typing on your Android phone.
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Click on System then tap on Language & input.
3. On the next screen, tap on the On-screen keyboard under the Keyboards section.
4. Turn on the toggle next to Google Voice Typing (if you are not seeing the option then you need to install the Gboard app on your phone from Google Play Store).
Update the Gboard App
If the above method does not help you in fixing the problem then you need to update the Gboard app on your device in order to get rid of the problem. Follow the below steps to update the Gboard app.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your device.
2. Type Gboard in the search box and hit enter.
3. Click on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
Once updated, your issue should be fixed and you will be able to use the voice search feature without any issues.
Conclusion: Fix Google Voice Search is not supported on your device
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the problem of “Google Voice Search is not supported on your device”. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: