Albion Online is a free medieval fantasy MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) developed by Sandbox Interactive. Albion Online is based on Arthurian Legends. Are the game not able to connect to the server for you? If so, in this read, you will learn how to fix “Failed to Connect to Server” in Albion Online.
How to Fix “Failed to Connect to Server” in Albion Online?
Many users have reported that they are getting an error message stating, “Failed to connect to the server. Please try again later.” on Albion Online game. In this article, we have added the ways by which you can fix it.
Check Your Internet
First of all, check whether you have a good internet connection or not because if your internet speed is too low, you will get the error on the game. If you are not sure about your Internet speed, you can try running an Internet speed test on your device. Follow the below steps to run a speed test.
1. Open a browser and visit an Internet Speed Checker website such as fast.com, speedtest.net, etc.
2. Once opened, click on Test or Start if the speed test does not begin automatically.
3. Wait for a few seconds or minutes till it finishes the test.
4. Once done, it will show the download and upload speeds.
Now, check whether you have a good download or upload speed. If it’s low, switch to a stable network. After switching the network type, your issue should be fixed.
Restart Your Device
You can also fix the problem by restarting your phone as it fixes most of the issues a user faced on their device. Follow the below steps to restart your phone.
Restart iPhone X and later
1. Long-press the Side button and Volume Down buttons at once.
2. Release the buttons when the slider appears.
3. Move the slider to turn off your iPhone.
4. Wait for a few seconds and hold down the Side button until the Apple logo appears to restart your device.
Restart Android Phones
1. Long-press the Power button or Side button on an Android phone.
2. Tap on Restart from the given options on the screen.
3. Wait for a few seconds to finish the restarting process.
Clear Cache Data
If restarting does not fix the problem then you need to clear the cache data as there are many instances when the data files have gone corrupted. Follow the below steps to clear the cached data on your phone.
1. Press and hold the Albion Online app icon and tap on the ‘i’ icon.
2. Click on Clear Data or Mange Storage or Storage Usage.
3. Here, you will see the Clear Cache option, tap on it to clear the cached data.
4. After clearing the cache data, your issue should be fixed.
iOS devices don’t have the option to clear the cache data. Instead, they have an Offload App feature. Follow the below steps to Offload the Albion Online app on your iPhone.
1. Open the Settings App on your iPhone.
2. Go to General >> iPhone Storage and select Albion Online.
3. Now, click on the Offload app option.
4. Confirm it by clicking on it again.
5. Finally, tap on the Reinstall app option to Offload it.
Check if it’s down
If the above method does not work then there are chances that the game servers are down or there are some technical issues. So, check whether it’s down or not. Follow the below steps to check if it’s down or not.
1. Open a browser and visit an outage detector website (like Downdetector, IsTheServiceDown, etc.)
2. Once opened, search for Albion Online in the search box and hit enter.
3. Now, check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on the game and it’s most likely down.
4. If the Albion Online servers are down, wait for some time (or a few hours) as it can take a few hours for the game to resolve the issue.
Conclusion: Fix “Failed to Connect to Server” in Albion Online
So, these are the ways by which you can fix “Failed to Connect to Server” in Albion Online. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: