Wondering how to fix Facebook Reels Video Not Showing, 7 Best Ways to Fix Facebook Reels Not Showing, How to Get Rid of Reels Not Showing on Facebook App –
Facebook is a social media platform owned by Meta. Users can share photos, videos, reels, and stories on the platform.
However, some users are not able to see Reels on their feeds. Hopefully, you can easily resolve the problem and get the reels on your account.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the same problem, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added some ways by which you can fix it.
How to Fix Facebook Reels Not Showing?
There can be various reasons why you are not able to see the Reels on your Facebook Account. In this article, we have added some ways by which you can fix Reels Not Showing.
Refresh Your Feed
The very first method you can try to resolve the problem is by refreshing your Facebook feed. You can easily do it by long pressing the refresh button at the top or by closing and reopening the Facebook app.
Restart Your Device
If refreshing the feed does not work then you need to restart your smartphone as restarting fixes most of the issues a user faced on their device. Follow the below steps to restart your phone.
Restart iPhone X and later
1. Press and hold the Side button and Volume Down buttons at once.
2. Release the buttons when the slider appears.
3. Move the slider to turn off your iPhone.
4. Wait for a few seconds and hold down the Side button until the Apple logo appears to restart your device.
Restart Android Phones
1. Long-press the Power button or Side button on an Android phone.
2. Click on Restart from the given options on the screen.
3. Wait for a few seconds to finish the restarting process.
Check Your Internet
Check whether you have a good and active internet connection or not because if your internet speed is low, you might face some issues while using the app. If you are not sure about your internet speed, you can try running a speed test. Follow the below steps to check your internet speed.
1. Open a browser and head over to an Internet Speed Test website (like fast.com, speedtest.net, speakeasy.net, etc).
2. Click on Go or Start button if the speed test does not begin automatically.
3. Wait for a few seconds or minutes till it finishes the test.
4. Once done, it will show the download and upload speeds.
5. If your internet speed is low, you will need to switch to a stable network to fix the issue.
Clear Cache Data
You can also try clearing the cache data as it gives a refresh to the app. Follow the below steps to clear cache data on your device.
1. Open the Settings app on an Android phone.
2. Click on Apps then tap on Manage Apps or All Apps.
3. Select Facebook from the list of installed apps to open App Info.
4. Alternatively, press and hold the Facebook app icon on the home screen and tap on the ‘i’ icon.
5. Click on Clear Data or Mange Storage or Storage Usage.
6. Finally, click on Clear Cache to clear cache data.
iPhones don’t have the option to clear the cache data. Instead, they have an Offload App feature that clears all the cached data and reinstalls the app. Here’s how you can Offload the Facebook app.
1. Open the Settings app on an iOS device.
2. Navigate to General >> iPhone Storage.
3. Here, you will see Facebook, tap on it.
4. On the next screen, click on the Offload app option.
5. Confirm it by tapping on it again.
6. Finally, tap on the Reinstall app.
Update the App
You can also try reinstalling the app as the issue is none other than a bug in Facebook. Also, app updates come with bug/glitch fixes and improvements over their previous version. Follow the below steps to update the Facebook app.
1. Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
2. Search for Facebook in the search box and hit enter.
3. Click on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
Reinstall the Facebook App
If there is no update available for the app, then you can also try re-installing the Facebook app on your device as some users have reported that uninstalling and installing the app again fixes the problem. Follow the below steps to reinstall Facebook.
1. Long press the Facebook app icon on the home screen and tap on Uninstall or Remove.
2. Confirm it by tapping on Uninstall or Remove button.
3. Once uninstalled, open Google Play Store or App Store on your device.
4. Search for Facebook in the search box and hit enter.
5. Click on the Install button to download the Facebook app.
6. Once installed, open the app then log in to your account and your issue should be fixed.
Check if Facebook is down
If the above methods do not work then you need to check whether Facebook is down or not as there is a high chance that the problem is due to a bug or glitch in Facebook. Follow the below steps to check if it’s down or not.
1. Open a browser on your device and head over to an outage detector website (like Downdetector, IsTheServiceDown, etc.)
2. Once opened, search for Facebook and hit enter.
3. Select Facebook from the list of search results.
4. Now, you need to check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on Facebook and it’s most likely down.
5. If the servers are down, wait for some time (or a few hours) as it can take a few hours for Facebook to resolve the issue.
Conclusion: Fix Facebook Reels Not Showing
So, these are the ways by which you can fix Facebook Reels Not Showing. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
You May Also Like: