Wondering How to Fix Error Code BLZBNTAGT00000960 on Battle.net, Oops, something is broken. Try restarting the Battlen.net app. Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000960 –
Battle.net is an Internet-based online game, social networking service, digital distribution, and digital rights management platform developed by Blizzard Entertainment.
Users are facing the problem “Oops, something is broken. Try restarting the Battlen.net app. Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000960” on Battle.net. We also faced the same issue but were able to resolve it.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the same issue on Battle.net, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the ways to fix it.
How to Fix Error Code BLZBNTAGT00000960 on Battle.net?
Many users are complaining on different social sites that they are getting Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000960 on Battle.net while trying to launch a game. In this article, we have added some ways by which you can fix the error code.
Change Your Region
You can easily fix the issue by changing the game servers like if you have selected Asia then you need to change it to Europe or any other region. Follow the below steps to change your game’s server region.
1. Open Battle.net on your system.
2. Navigate to the game in which you are getting the issue.
3. Click on the globe icon under the Game version section.
4. Now, change your region by selecting another one.
5. Once changed, launch the game and your issue should be fixed.
6. If you are still getting the error even after changing the region, then can also try switching to another region.
Run Battle.net as an administrator
1. After getting the error, exit Battle.net.
2. Right-click on the Battle.net app shortcut on the desktop.
3. Select Properties from the appeared menu.
4. Tap on the Compatibility section.
5. Click on Change settings for all users.
6. On the next screen, select the checkbox for Run this program as an administrator.
7. Click on Apply then tap OK.
8. Now, launch Battle.net then open the game and your issue should be fixed.
Disable Real-time Protection
Some users have also reported that disabling Virus & Threat protection helps them in resolving the error code problem. Follow the below steps to disable it.
1. Press the Windows+S key and search for Windows Security and open it.
2. Tap on Virus & Threat Protection.
3. Click on Manage Settings under Virus & threat protection.
4. Turn off the toggle next to Real-time Protection.
Update Your Drivers
There are chances that your GPU drivers are not updated and that’s the reason why you are getting the error code. Hence, you need to update it and your issue should be fixed. Follow the below steps to update it.
For Nvidia: Visit nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/download >> Tap on Download Now >> Once downloaded, open the App >> Log in >> Go to Drivers and Download it.
For AMD: Visit amd.com/en/support >> Click on Download >> Open the app >> After opening it, follow the on-screen instructions to update your GPU.
Delete Temp Files
Over a period of time, the system stores temporary files on it, hence you need to remove them in order to resolve the problem. Follow the below steps to delete temp files.
1. After getting the error on the app, close it and press Win+R on your keyboard to open Run.
2. Type %temp% and tap OK.
3. Select all the files and delete them.
4. Once deleted, restart Battle.net and your issue should be fixed.
Clear Battle.net Cache
If clearing the temp files does not fix the problem then you need to clear the cache files for Battle.net. Follow the below steps to clear the cache.
1. Press the Windows+R key on your keyboard to open Run.
2. Type %ProgramData% in the search box and hit enter.
3. Locate and tap on the Battle.net folder to open it.
4. Select and delete all the folders and files under it and your issue should be fixed.
Check if it’s down
If the above method does not help you in resolving the problem then there are chances that the Battle.net servers are down. Follow the below steps to check if it’s down or not.
1. Open a browser on your device and visit an outage detector website (such as Downdetector, IsTheServiceDown, etc.)
2. Once opened, search for Battle.net in the search box.
3. Now, check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on the app and it’s most likely down.
4. If the servers are down, wait for some time (or a few hours) as it can take a few hours for Blizzard to resolve the issue.
Contact Blizzard Support
You can also try contacting the Blizzard Support team if the above methods are not working for you. Follow the below steps to contact Blizzard support.
1. Open a browser and visit the Battle.net support page.
2. Click on Technical and select Contact Support.
3. Describe your issue and tap on I Still Need Help.
4. Select Technical >> Your Platform >> Can’t Connect >> Contact Us.
5. Log in to your Battle.net account and submit a ticket.
Conclusion: Fix Error Code BLZBNTAGT00000960 on Battle.net
So, these are the ways by which you can fix Error Code BLZBNTAGT00000960 on Battle.net. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like: