Wondering how to fix “Error Code BLZBNTAGT000008FC” on Battle.net, “Whoops! Looks like something broke. We’ll try to fix it, so please try again later. Error Code: BLZBNTAGT000008FC” on Blizzard Entertainment –
Battle.net is an Internet-based online game, social networking service, digital distribution, and digital rights management platform developed by Blizzard Entertainment.
Some users have reported that they are getting, “Whoops! Looks like something broke. We’ll try to fix it, so please try again later. Error Code: BLZBNTAGT000008FC” on Battle.net
So, if you are also facing the same issue on your account, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways by which you can fix it.
How to Fix “Error Code BLZBNTAGT000008FC” on Battle.net?
Users are getting the error while opening a game on the official desktop app for Blizzard games. In this article, we have added some ways by which you can fix the error code.
Restart Your System
Restarting a system fixes most of the problems a user faced on their PCs as it resets all the temporary and background processes and resolves the problems caused by certain programs or services that are running in the background. Follow the below steps to restart your Windows PC.
1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
2. Click on the Power icon placed at the bottom of the window.
3. Select Restart from the given options to reboot your system.
Delete Temp Files
Some users have reported that deleting temp files of the PC fixes the issue. Hence, you need to remove it from your PC as well in order to fix the error code. Follow the below steps to delete temp files.
1. Close the app after getting the error and press Win+R on your keyboard to open Run.
2. Type %temp% and hit enter or tap OK.
3. Select all the files and delete them.
4. Once deleted, restart Battle.net and your issue should be fixed.
Disable Real-time Protection
Some users have also reported that disabling Virus & Threat protection helps them in resolving the error code problem. Follow the below steps to disable it.
1. Press the Windows+S key and search for Windows Security and open it.
2. Tap on Virus & Threat Protection.
3. Click on Manage Settings under Virus & threat protection.
4. Turn off the toggle next to Real-time Protection.
Reset the WMI Repository
Some users have reported that resetting WMI Repository helps them in resolving the error code. Follow the below steps to reset it.
1. Press the Windows+R key to open Run.
2. Type cmd and hit enter or tap OK to open a command prompt.
3. Enter the following commands one by one and hit enter:
net stop winmgmt
net start winmgmt
4. Once done, restart your system and your issue should be fixed.
Check if it’s down
If the above method does not work then there are chances that the Instagram servers are down and there are some technical issues. So, check whether Instagram is down or not. Here’s how you can check it.
1. Open a browser on your device and visit an outage detector website (such as Downdetector, IsTheServiceDown, etc.)
2. Once opened, search for Battle.net in the search box.
3. Now, check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on the app and it’s most likely down.
4. If the servers are down, wait for some time (or a few hours) as it can take a few hours for Blizzard to resolve the issue.
Contact Blizzard Support
If you getting the error for a very long then you need to contact Blizzard Support if the above methods are not working for you. Follow the below steps to contact Blizzard Support Team.
1. Open a browser and visit the Battle.net support page.
2. Tap on the Technical option and select Contact Support.
3. Describe your issue and tap on I Still Need Help.
4. Select Technical >> Your Platform >> Can’t Connect >> Contact Us.
5. Log in to your Battle.net account and submit a ticket.
Conclusion: Fix “Error Code BLZBNTAGT000008FC” on Battle.net
So, these are the ways by which you can fix “Error Code BLZBNTAGT000008FC” on Battle.net. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like: