Wondering How to Fix Error Code 40302 in World War 3 Game, How do I Fix CHANGENAME.USER NOT AUTHORIZED – [THE TOKEN IS INVALID]. ERROR CODE. , Authentication Token Error on WW3 Game –
World War 3 is a free-to-play first-person shooter developed and published by The Farm 51, for Microsoft Windows. World War 3 is solely multiplayer and does not feature a single-player campaign.
Some users are getting a problem with the game stating, “CHANGENAME.USER NOT AUTHORIZED – [THE TOKEN IS INVALID]. ERROR CODE. ”. Hopefully, the problem is resolvable.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing Error Code 40302 in the World War 3 Game, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the steps to fix it.
How to Fix Error Code 40302 in World War 3 Game?
Users are getting the error on their account because the game server is full as many users are playing the game. Also, there are chances that the game server is under maintenance. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can fix the error code 40302.
Restart Your PC
Restarting a system fixes most of the problems a user faced on their PCs as it closes and resets all the temporary and background processes. Here’s how you can restart your computer.
1. Tap the Windows key on your keyboard.
2. Click on the Power icon placed at the bottom of the window.
3. Select Restart to reboot your system.
Run as administrator
Some users have reported that running the Steam and game as administrator fixes the error code. Follow the below steps to run it as an administrator.
1. Press the Windows Key on your keyboard.
2. Search for Steam and right-click on it.
3. Hover the mouse on More and select Run as administrator.
Verify and fix installed game client files
Another way you can try to fix the problem is by verifying the installed game client files. Here’s how you can do it.
1. On the app, click on the drop-down icon on the Play button.
2. Select Verify and fix the installed game client file from the given options.
3. Once you do, your issue should be fixed.
Check if it’s down
If the above method does not work then there are chances that the World War 3 game servers are down or there are some technical issues. So, check whether the game servers are down or not. Follow the below steps to check if it’s down or not.
1. Open a browser and visit an outage detector website (e.g., Downdetector, IsTheServiceDown, etc.)
2. Once opened, search for World War 3 in the search box and hit enter.
3. Now, check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an issue on the game and it’s most likely down.
4. If the game servers are down, wait for some time (or a few hours) as it can take a few hours for World War 3 game to resolve the issue.
Conclusion: Fix Error Code 40302 in World War 3 Game
So, these are the ways by which you can fix error code 40302 in World War 3 Game. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like: