Wondering how to Fix Error Code 233011 on 9anime, How do I fix the “This video file cannot be played error code 233011” issue on 9anime.VC website, How to Fix Video Can’t be played error, 9anime not loading video episodes –
9anime is an anime streaming website where you can watch anime online for free with English Subtitles or Dubbing. It has a wide range of genres including Action, Comedy, Drama, Demons, Shoujo Ai, and more.
Some users have reported that 9anime is not working for them as they are getting an issue stating, “This video file cannot be played error code 233011”. We also got the same error but were able to resolve it.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the problem of Video files can’t be played, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed some ways by which you can fix it.
How to Fix Error Code 233011 on 9anime?
Many users are complaining that they are not able to load episodes on 9amine and getting the 233011 error code. In this article, we have added some ways by which you can fix “Video can’t be played error code 233011”.
Check Your Internet
First of all, check whether you have an active internet connection because if your internet speed is too low, 9amine will not be able to load the videos and you will get the error. If you are not sure about your internet speed, you can try running a speed checker website. Here’s how you can check it.
1. Open a browser and visit an Internet Speed Checker website (e.g., fast.com, speedtest.net, speakeasy.net, etc).
2. Tap on the Go or Start button if the test does not start automatically.
3. Wait for a few seconds or minutes until it finishes the speed test.
4. Once done, it will show the download and upload speeds.
5. If your internet speed is too low, you need to switch to a stable network and your issue should be fixed.
Update Your Browser
Another way to fix the problem is by updating the browser to the latest version as there are chances that the issue is related to the browser. Here’s how you can update the Chrome browser.
1. Open Google Chrome on your system.
2. Click on the three dots on the top-right side.
3. Select Settings from the appeared menu.
4. Tap About Chrome from the left sidebar.
5. Now, Google Chrome will automatically check for updates and update it.
6. Once updated, click on Relaunch to finish updating.
Clear Browser’s Cache Files
You can also try clearing the browser’s cache files to fix the problem. Here’s how you can clear the cache for Google Chrome Browser.
1. Open the Chrome browser on your system.
2. Click on the three-dots icon on the top-right side.
3. Tap Settings from the given options.
4. Choose Privacy and Security from the left sidebar.
5. Tap on Clear Browsing Data.
6. On the Advanced tab, enable the checkbox for “Cookies and other Site data” and “Cache images and files” and uncheck all other options.
7. Finally, tap on Clear Data.
Use Incognito Mode
Web browsers collect data like cookies and cache to improve the browsing experience. However, these cookies and cache data affect the websites you access, including 9anime.
Hopefully, these cookies and cache data are not available on the Incognito window. So, you need to try opening 9anime in the private or incognito window. Here’s how you can do it.
1. Open a web browser on your PC.
2. Click on the three-dots icon and select New Incognito window or private window.
3. Alternatively, you can also open the incognito tab using Ctrl+Shift+N on the keyboard after opening the browser.
4. Now, visit 9amine and you will be able to view the videos without any issues.
Change Server in 9anime
If you are getting the error for a particular video then you need to change the server to resolve the problem. Here’s how you can do it.
1. Open the 9anime website on your PC.
2. Search for the anime you want to watch.
3. Play the video, and switch the servers from Vidstreaming, Vidcloud, SteamSB, and Streamtape.
4. Once you switch between servers, there are high chances that your issue should be fixed.
Connect to a VPN
Another way to fix the problem is by connecting to a VPN where users are not facing the problem.
Once connected to a VPN, force closes the browser then open the 9anime website again and you will be able to view the videos without any issues.
Check if it’s down
If none of the methods work then there are chances that the 9anime servers are down or there are some technical bugs or glitches. So, check whether it’s down or not. Here’s how you can check if it’s down or not.
1. Open a browser and visit an outage detector website (e.g., DownForEveryoneOrJustMe, etc.)
2. Once opened, search for 9anime in the search box and hit enter.
3. The website will tell you if 9anime is down or not.
4. If it’s down, wait for some time (or a few hours) as it can take a few hours for 9anime to resolve the issue.
Conclusion: Fix Error Code 233011 on 9anime
So, these are the ways by which you can fix “This video file cannot be played error code 233011”. If the article helped you share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like: