Wondering How to Fix Error Code [-1] on World War 3 Game, How do I Fix Change Name User Not Authorized Client Message  Error Code [-1] on WW3, How do I Get Rid of Error Code 1 on the Game –
World War 3 is a free-to-play first-person shooter developed and published by The Farm 51, for Microsoft Windows. World War 3 is solely multiplayer and does not feature a single-player campaign.
Some users have reported that they are getting an error every time they open the game stating, “CHANGENAME.USER NOT AUTHORIZED.CLIENT MESSAGE. . ERROR CODE.[-1]”. Hopefully, the error is fixable.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the same issue on the game, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the ways by which you can fix it.
How to Fix Error Code [-1] on World War 3 Game?
There can be various reasons for the Error Code [-1] on the World War 3 Game. In this article, we have added some ways by which you can fix the error on the WW3 game.
Restart Your PC
Restarting a system resolves most of the issues a user faced on their PCs as it closes and resets all the temporary and background processes. Follow the below steps to restart your computer.
1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
2. Tap on the Power icon placed at the bottom of the window.
3. Select Restart to reboot your system.
Run Game as administrator
Some users have reported that running the Steam and WW3 game as administrator helps them in resolving the error code. Follow the below steps to run it as an administrator.
1. Press the Windows Key on your keyboard.
2. Search for Steam and right-click on it.
3. Hover the mouse on More and select Run as administrator.
Check if it’s down
If the above method does not work then there are chances that the World War 3 game servers are down. So, check whether the WW3 game servers are down or not. Follow the below steps to check if it’s down or not.
1. Open a browser on your system and visit an outage detector website (like Downdetector, IsTheServiceDown, etc.)
2. Once opened, search for World War 3 in the search box and hit enter.
3. Now, check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an issue on the game and it’s most likely down.
4. If the game servers are down, wait for some time (or a few hours) as it can take a few hours for World War 3 game to resolve the issue.
Contact WW3 Support Team
If you are still getting the error after a few hours or a few days then you can contact the game’s support team. Here’s how you can contact the support team.
1. Open a browser and visit the support page of MyGames or directly visit support.my.games/ww3
2. Search for the problem or follow the on-screen instructions to report your issue.
3. You can also contact MyGames through their Twitter handle (MyGames) or join their Discord server (WW3TheGame) to get the latest updates.
Conclusion: Fix Error Code [-1] on World War 3 Game
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the Error Code [1-] on World War 3 Game. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like: