Wondering How to Fix “Error Code 001C080F” in NFS Heat Game, How do I Get Rid Of “Item System Synchronization Failed, Please Contact Customer Support. Error Code: 001C080F”, How to Fix Item System Synchronization Failed on Need For Speed Game –
Need for Speed (NFS) Heat is a 2019 racing video game developed by Ghost Games and published by Electronic Arts (EA). It is the twenty-fourth installment in the Need for Speed series.
Users are reporting on different social media platforms that they are getting an Attention error stating, “Item System Synchronization Failed, Please Contact Customer Support. Error Code: 001C080F” on NFS Heat. We also got the same issue on the game but were able to get rid of it.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the same issue, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the steps by which you can fix it.
How to Fix “Error Code 001C080F” in NFS Heat Game?
If you got the error message with an OK button, you will not be able to play the game. In this article, we have added the ways by which you can fix the error code in the Need For Speed Heat Game.
Restart Your PC
Restarting a system resolves most of the problems a user faced on their PCs as it closes and resets all the temporary and background processes. Follow the below steps to restart your computer.
1. After getting the error code, close the game. Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
2. Click on the Power icon placed at the bottom of the window.
3. Select Restart to reboot your system.
4. Once restarted, open the game again and your issue should be fixed.
Run Game as administrator
Some users have reported that running the NFS Heat game as an administrator helps them in fixing the error code. Follow the below steps to run the game as an administrator.
1. Press the Windows Key on your keyboard.
2. Search for NFS Heat and right-click on it.
3. Hover the mouse on More and select Run as administrator.
4. Alternatively, right-click on NFS Heat and tap on Properties. Now, click on the Compatibility tab then select the checkbox for Run as Administrator. Finally, tap OK.
Contact EA Support
You can also contact EA Support if the above methods are not working for you. Follow the below steps to contact EA Support.
1. Open a browser and visit the EA Support website.
2. Search for NFS Heat in the search box and tap on it then choose a device.
3. Select a topic and choose an issue.
4. Tap on the Contact option and describe your issue.
5. Alternatively, you can contact EA Support on Twitter (EAHelp).
Wait for It
If none of the methods work for you, then you need to wait for the issue to resolve as there may be some technical issues or game servers are down. And If the game servers are down, wait for some time (or a few hours) as it can take a few hours for FIFA to resolve the issue.
Conclusion: Fix “Error Code 001C080F” in NFS Heat
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the Error Code 001C080F in the Need For Speed Heat Game. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
You May Also Like: