Wondering How to Fix “EA Anticheat Service Encountered An Error” on FIFA 23, How do I Resolve “EA AntiCheat Service encountered a problem? I suggest restarting the game” or “EA AntiCheat failure during the update process”, Fix “EA Anticheat Service Encountered An Error. Please Restart The Game” –
FIFA 23 is a football simulation video game published by Electronic Arts (EA). It is the 30th and final installment in the FIFA series that will be developed by EA Sports for PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Google Stadia.
Many users have reported that they are getting the “EA AntiCheat Service encountered a problem. I suggest restarting the game” error message. Some users are getting the “EA AntiCheat failure during the update process” or “EA Anticheat Service Encountered An Error. Please Restart The Game” error. We also got the same issue but were able to resolve it.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the same issue, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to fix it.
How to Fix “EA Anticheat Service Encountered An Error” on FIFA 23?
When you got these errors, you will not be able to play the game as it crashes or go back to your desktop. In this article, we have added the ways by which you can fix “EA Anticheat Service Encountered An Error” on FIFA 23.
Restart Your PC
Restarting a system resolves most of the problems or errors a user faced on their computers as it closes and resets all the temporary and background processes. Follow the below steps to restart your PC running on Windows OS.
1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
2. Click on the Power icon placed at the bottom of the window.
3. Select Restart to reboot your system.
Re-install EA Anticheater
Users have reported that re-installing EA Anticheater resolves their problem. Hence, you need to re-install it on your device. Follow the below steps to do so.
1. Press the Windows + E key simultaneously on your keyboard.
2. Tap on This PC then click on Local Disk (C:).
3. Select Program Files and choose the EA folder.
4. Click on the AC folder and tap on EAAntiCheat.Installer.exe from the given files.
5. Tap Yes on the pop-up screen.
6. Click on the drop-down and select (Installed) FIFA 23.
7. Finally, click on Uninstall button.
8. Once uninstalled, you will see an Install button, tap on it to re-install the AntiCheat.
Run Game as administrator
Some users have reported that running the game as an administrator helps them in resolving the problem. Follow the below steps to run FIFA 23 as an administrator.
1. Press the Windows Key on your keyboard.
2. Search for FIFA 23 and right-click on it.
3. Hover the mouse on More and select Run as administrator.
4. Alternatively, right-click on FIFA 23 shortcut on the desktop and tap on Properties. Now, click on the Compatibility tab then select the checkbox for Run as Administrator then clicks on Apply. Finally, tap OK.
5. Now, follow the same process to the launcher with which you enter the game. Like, if you enter the game with EA or steam or origin, run it as an administrator.
Update GPU Drivers
If you are getting the error on the game then there are chances that your GPU drivers are not updated. Hence, update it and your issue should be fixed. Follow the below steps to update it.
For Nvidia: Visit nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/download >> Tap on Download Now >> Once downloaded, open the App >> Log in >> Go to Drivers and Download it.
For AMD: Visit amd.com/en/support >> Click on Download >> Open the app >> After opening it, follow the on-screen instructions to update your GPU.
Wait for It
If the above method does not work then there are chances that the FIFA servers are down. So, check whether it’s down or not and wait for the issue to resolve. Follow the below steps to check if it’s down or not.
1. Open a browser and visit an outage detector website (like Downdetector, IsTheServiceDown, etc.)
2. Once opened, search for FIFA in the search box and hit enter.
3. Here, check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on FIFA and it’s most likely down.
4. If the FIFA servers are down, wait for some time (a few hours) as it can take a few hours for FIFA to resolve the issue.
Conclusion: Fix “EA Anticheat Service Encountered An Error” on FIFA 23
So, these are the ways by which you can fix “EA Anticheat Service Encountered An Error” on FIFA 23 game. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
You May Also Like: