CarX Street is a racing game and it’s the latest installment in the CarX series. Do you want to install the game on your device but facing an error stating the game is not available? If so, in this read, you will learn how to fix the CarX Street game not available in your country.
How to Fix CarX Street Game Not Available in Your Country?
Many users want to know how they can download the game as they are seeing an error message while trying to install it from Google Play Store or App Store. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can fix CarX Street is not available in your country.
Change Your Region in Play Store or App Store
You need to change your Google Play Store or App Store’s region to countries like Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus as the game is only available in selected countries because it’s in the beta phase. However, CarX Technologies is rolling out the availability of the game to more countries. Follow the below steps to change the region.
On Google Play Store
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Click on your profile icon and select Settings.
3. Go to General >> Account and device preferences >> Country and profiles.
4. Select Ukraine / Russia / Belarus.
5. Once done, try downloading the game and you will be able to download it without any issues.
On App Store
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Click on your profile icon and tap on your name or email.
3. Select Country / Region then tap on Change country or region.
4. Select Ukraine or Russia or Belarus.
5. After changing your region, you will be able to download the Carx Street game without any issues.
So, these are the steps by which you can fix the CarX Street game not available in your country. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: