Are you getting not able to log in to your Roblox account and seeing an error message, “An unknown error occurred. Please try again” when you tap on the login button? If so, in this read, you will learn how to fix “An unknown error occurred” on Roblox.
How to Fix “An unknown error occurred” on Roblox?
There can be various reasons for the issue on Roblox. In this article, we have added some ways by which you can fix the error from your account.
Uninstall and Reinstall Roblox
If you are using Roblox on your smartphone, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app as many users have reported that after reinstalling the app, they are able to get rid of the problem. Follow the below steps to do so.
1. Press and hold the Roblox app icon and select Delete or Uninstall.
2. Confirm it by tapping on Delete or Uninstall.
3. Once uninstalled, open Google Play Store or App Store and search for Roblox.
4. Click on the Install button to reinstall it and your issue should be fixed.
Check Your Internet
Check whether you have a good Internet Connection or not because if your internet speed is too low, you will not be able to use Roblox. If you are unsure about your speed, you can run an Internet speed test on your device. Follow the below steps to check your internet.
1. Open a browser and visit an Internet Speed Test website (e.g., fast.com, speedtest.net, and others).
2. Once opened, click on Test or Start if the speed test does not begin automatically.
3. Wait for a few seconds or minutes until it finishes the test.
4. Once done, it will show the download and upload speeds.
If your internet speed is too low, switch your network type. Like if you are using mobile data, switch to stable Wi-Fi. After switching the network type, your issue should be fixed.
Log in using another device
Many Reddit users have reported that accessing Roblox from a different device helps them in resolving the problem.
Hence, if you are using Roblox on your smartphone, you need to log in to a PC while if you playing games on Roblox from your PC, try login into Roblox on a smartphone and your issue should be fixed.
Reset Your Password
Resetting Roblox’s password also helps some users in fixing the issue. Follow the below steps to do so.
1. Open a browser and visit Roblox log-in page.
2. Click on Forgot Password or Username.
3. Enter your email address or phone number and follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
4. After resetting, log in to your account and your issue should be fixed.
Check if Gamer Server is Down
If the above method does not work then you need to wait for a few hours before trying to use the game as there are chances that it’s a technical error or glitches on the game. Follow the below steps to check if it’s down or not.
1. Open a browser and visit an outage detector website like Downdetector or IsTheServiceDown.
2. Once opened, type Roblox in the search box and hit enter.
3. Here, you need to check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on the platform and it’s most likely that Roblox is down.
4. Alternatively, you can check the server status by going to status.roblox.com. Once you open the website, it will tell you if all of its systems are operational.
5. If it’s down, just wait for some time as it can take a few hours for Roblox to resolve the issue. In case it’s not down, move down to the next method below.
Conclusion: Fix “An unknown error occurred” on Roblox
So, these are the ways by which you can fix “An unknown error occurred” on Roblox. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: