Are you facing the error message stating, “A Player That Your Platform Denies” on the Call of Duty: Warzone 2 game? If so, in this read, you will learn how to fix the error in the game.
How to Fix “A Player That Your Platform Denies” on Warzone 2?
Many users are reporting the issue on different social websites that they are facing the error message on the game. In this article, we have added the ways by which you can fix “A Player That Your Platform Denies” on Call of Duty: Warzone 2.
Leave Party Chat
If you are using Xbox party chat in the game, then you need to turn it off. Follow the below steps to disable it.
1. Open the Xbox guide button.
2. Go to the Parties & Chat section from the top menu.
3. If there is a party here, click on it.
4. Back to the game, press the three-lines button.
5. Navigate to the microphone and here we are using the talk from the party in-game.
Turn OFF Crossplay
1. Open Settings by tapping on the gear icon.
2. Tap on Online safety & family under the General section.
3. Here, you will need to enter your password.
4. Tap on Privacy & Online safety and tap on Xbox privacy.
5. On the next window, click on View details & customize.
6. Click on Communication and multiplayer.
7. Select Block for You can join the cross-network play.
Clear Game Data
1. Head over to the game and tap on the three-line icon.
2. Click on Manage game and add-ons.
3. Tap on Saved data then tap on Your profile.
4. Finally, tap on Delete from Console.
Reinstall the Game
1. Click on My Games and Apps.
2. Head over to the game and tap on the three-line icon.
3. Tap on Uninstall to delete the game.
4. Once deleted, install the game again and your issue should be fixed.
Conclusion: Fix “A Player That Your Platform Denies” on Warzone 2
So, these are the ways by which you can fix “A Player That Your Platform Denies” on the Call of Duty: Warzone II game. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like: