Wondering how to Find My Last 10 Google Searches, How Do I View My Google Search History from any device linked with the same account, View Search History on Mobile Phone or PC –
Google Search is the most popular search engine provided by Google. It is a widely used search engine with more than 90 percent of the share around the world that handles millions of searches per day.
Many times, users want to find a webpage that they visited recently on their mobile but can’t remember it and are not able to search it on their PC now. We also got the same issue but were able to find the webpage.
So, if you are using the same Google account on all your devices and want to find your last 10 Google searches, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Find Your Last 10 Google Searches?
You can easily find your last 10 Google Searches on any device which you have searched on another or the same device with your Google account linked with it. In this article, we have added the steps to do so.
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your system.
- Click on the three-dots icon at the top right side.
- Select History from the given options.
- It will show your recent searches of the same device.
- If you want to see your activity on other devices, visit myactivity.google.com/myactivity and you will find all the websites which you have visited from a Google account.
- Open the Google Chrome app on your Android or iOS device.
- Click on the three-dots icon or More menu.
- Tap on History and you will see all your searches of the same device.
- If you want to find your activity on other devices, visit myactivity.google.com/myactivity and you will find all the websites which you have visited from a Google account.
Conclusion: Find My Last 10 Google Searches
So, these are the ways by which you can find all the searches you have made from a Google account and not only the last 10 searches.
However, Google will not keep track of the sites you have visited in Incognito mode. We hope the article helped you in accessing your search history.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
You May Also Like:
How to Turn Off Business Ads on Google Maps?
How to Fix Google Not Showing Recent Searches?