Wondering How to Find All The People You Follow on Facebook, How do I find all the following pages, How do I Know Who I Am Following on Facebook from Mobile or PC –
Facebook is a social networking service owned by Meta Platforms. Users can follow, and make friends on the platform to view their activity on their feed.
Also, if you send someone a friend request, you automatically started following them. Many users wish to check the people they follow on the platform. Hopefully, there is a way by which you can check it.
So, if you are also one of those who want to find all the people you follow on Facebook, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Find All The People You Follow on Facebook?
When you open the following list, you will see all the people you follow on the platform. However, the list does not include the users you are friends with. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can see the people you follow on the platform.
Follow the below steps to see all the people you are following on Facebook.
1. Open a browser and visit facebook.com on your PC.
2. Log in to your account if you have not already.
3. Tap on your profile icon at the top.
4. Click on your name next to your profile icon to open your profile.
5. Select Friends at the top menu.
6. Here, tap on Following from the given options.
7. Now, you will see all the people you are following on the platform.
If you are using Facebook mobile for Android or iPhone, here’s how you can see all the people you follow on the platform.
1. Open the Facebook app on your device.
2. Click on the three lines (or hamburger menu) next to the notification icon.
3. Scroll down and tap on Settings under Settings & Privacy.
4. Click on Activity Log under Your Information section.
5. Here, you will see the following option at the top, tap on it.
6. Now, you will see the people you are following on Facebook.
If you are not seeing the Following option under the Activity Log then you can also find it Connections. Follow the below steps to find it.
7. Under the Activity Log, tap on Connections.
8. Click on the Filter at the top.
9. Tap on Categories then select Following from the list.
10. Once you tap on Following, you will see all the people you follow on the platform.
Conclusion: Find All The People You Follow on Facebook
So, these are the steps by which you can find and see all the people you are following on Facebook from mobile or PC. I hope you find this article helpful, if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You can easily check all the pages that you are following on the platform. To do so, navigate to Activity Log >> Tap on Connections >> Select the Filter >> Click on Categories >> Choose Page, Page Likes, and Interests to see the all page you are following or liking.
You May Also Like: