Wondering How To Edit Close Friends On Instagram, Remove or Add Users to the Close List on the Meta-owned photo and video sharing platform, View Close Friends List on Instagram –
Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social media platform owned by Meta. It is a widely used platform and has millions of active users around the globe.
Instagram has a Close Friends feature which allows users to grant a selected people of their choice to view private stories. When you select close friends before publishing a story on the platform, only selected people that have on your close friend list will be able to see it.
Sometimes, users want to view or edit their close friends’ list on Instagram but they don’t know how to do it. We also wanted the same thing and were able to able to edit it easily.
So, if you are also one of those who want to edit your close friends’ list on Instagram, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How To Edit Close Friends List on Instagram?
Viewing close friends and editing (removing or adding) the users in the list is very easy. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can view and edit them on your account.
View Close Friends List
If you want to view or see the list of your close friends, follow the below steps.
1. Open the Instagram app on your device and log in to your account if you have not already.
2. Tap on your profile icon at the bottom to open your profile feed.
3. Click on the three lines or hamburger icon at the top-right side.
4. Select Close Friends from the appeared menu.
5. Now, you will see the list of your close friends which you have created previously.
Remove Users from Close Friends List
If you want to remove users from the close friends’ list on your account, follow the below steps.
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone.
2. Click on your profile icon under a small circle at the bottom.
3. Tap on the hamburger icon at the top-right corner.
4. Choose Close Friends from the menu.
5. Now, uncheck the box next to the user you want to remove from the list. If you want to delete all the users from the list, tap on Clear All at the top. Once you are done, click on Done to update the list.
Add Users to Close Friends List
To add users to the list on your account, follow the below steps.
1. Open the Instagram app on your Android or iOS device.
2. Click on your profile icon at the bottom.
3. Tap on the three horizontal lines at the top-right side.
4. On the appeared menu, click on Close Friends.
5. Search for the user you want to add to the list and tap on the checkbox next to it.
6. After selecting all the users, click on Done to apply these changes.
Conclusion: Edit Close Friends On Instagram
So, these are the steps by which you can view, remove, and add users to your close friends’ list on Instagram. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like: