How to use Dual WhatsApp in one Smartphone, Enable dual WhatsApp on Android device, Use two WhatsApp accounts in one Android smartphone –
The instant messaging app, WhatsApp owned by Facebook, is used by a large number of people across the globe and is a go-to app for messaging and voice or video calls.
At present, almost every smartphone comes with a dual-SIM technology, and users want to set up WhatsApp accounts using both numbers on the same smartphone. However, one disadvantage of WhatsApp is that officially you can only use one WhatsApp account on a device.
This can be a major problem for users who wants to keep WhatsApp active for both their numbers. It can usually be the case when people use only one device for both personal and work purposes but maintain different SIM cards.
Many smartphone brands allow users to set up dual WhatsApp accounts on the same device without any third-party app. If you want to use two active WhatsApp accounts on the same device. Here’s how you can use Dual WhatsApp on one Android device.
Enable Dual WhatsApp
Below is the step-by-step guide to enable dual WhatsApp on your Android device without installing any third-party application.
- Open Settings in your smartphone.
- Scroll down and go to Apps.
- Here you will see Dual Apps or Parallel Apps option, click on it.
- Now, click on WhatsApp, and turn it on.
- Go back to the Home Screen and you will see two WhatsApp messenger apps.
If you can find the Dual Apps option in Settings then you can also search for Dual apps, App twin, App Clone, or Parallel Apps option. The feature’s name will depend on the smartphone you own. For example, a OnePlus device has a ‘Parallel Apps’ option, and a Xiaomi device has a ‘Dual Apps’ option.
Once you will find it, Open the second WhatsApp app and start the process of setting up a new account.
Steps for setting up a Whatsapp Account:
After enabling two WhatsApp, here’s how you can set up it and start using it.
- Open the WhatsApp in your smartphone and tap on ‘Agree and Continue’ option.
- Enter a phone number for which you want to set up the account.
- Tap on ‘Next’ to continue.
- Now, Enter the OTP received on mobile for verification.
- Finally, you will be required to complete the setup process your account will be set up.