Wondering how to Delete All Your TikTok Posts, Can I recover your deleted TikTok account, How to Make TikTok Videos Private, Can I delete all my TikTok videos at once –
TikTok is a popular short-form video hosting service owned by Bytedance. It allows users to create, watch, and share videos shot on mobile devices or webcams. It has millions of active users around the world.
Sometimes, users want to delete all of their TikTok posts but don’t how they can do it. Don’t worry, we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who want to remove all your TikTok videos, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Delete All Your TikTok Posts?
TikTok does not have any official way by which you can delete all your TikTok videos at once. However, there are some workarounds by which you can do it. In this article, we have listed the ways to delete all your TikTok Posts.
Delete Videos Individually
- Open the TikTok app on your phone.
- Click on the profile icon at the bottom to open your profile feed.
- Tap on the video which you want to delete from your account.
- Here, you will three-dots icon, tap on it.
- Scroll to the right of the carousel and you will see a Delete option next in the row of Privacy Settings, tap on Delete.
- Confirm your deletion by tapping on Delete.
Done, you have successfully removed a video from TikTok. Repeat these steps and delete all the posts you want to remove.
Delete Your Account
Deleting posts one by one is easy if you only have a few videos but it becomes harder when you have a lot of videos and you wish to remove all the posts. Hence, it’s advised to delete your TikTok account.
Here’s how you can delete your TikTok account.
- Open the TikTok app on your device.
- Tap on the Me icon at the bottom-right side to visit your profile.
- Click on the three-dots icon at the top.
- Under Settings and Privacy, click on Manage Account.
- Click on Delete Account at the bottom.
- Enter your password if asked and tap on Delete Account on the confirmation page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to delete your account.
Done, you have successfully deleted your account, and TikTok will delete all of your posts.
Note: Your account will be deactivated for 30 days before its permanently deleted. You can reactivate it within 30 days by logging in to your account using the credentials.
Conclusion: Delete All Your TikTok Posts
So, these are the ways by which you can delete all your TikTok posts easily. We hope the article helped you in clearing all the videos and refreshing your account.
You can easily hide TikTok videos by changing their privacy settings then no one can view your posts on the platform. To do so, Open the TikTok app >> Go to your profile feed >> Click on the video you want to hide >> Tap on three dots>> Select Privacy Settings >> Choose Only Me from the given options to hide it.
No, TikTok does not allow users to recover deleted TikTok posts back to their accounts.
You can switch your public account to private to prevent the public from watching your videos. To do so, open the TikTok app >> Go to your profile by tapping on the Me icon >> Tap on three dots then select Settings and Privacy >> Under Privacy, tap on Private Account >> Turn on the toggle next to it.
Yes, you can recover your account within 30 days of deletion. After 30 days, TikTok will permanently delete your account. To recover it, open the app >> Log in using your credentials >> Click on the Reactivate button to recover your account.
No, TikTok does not allow users to delete all the videos at once. However, you can remove all the videos by deleting your account.