Wondering How To Clear Recents On Snapchat, How do I Delete My Search History on Snapchat from Android or iOS devices, How to Clear Search History on Snapchat App, How can I clear recent conversations on Snapchat –
Snapchat is a popular multimedia instant messaging app and service. It is a widely used platform with millions of active users around the globe.
The platform keeps a record of everything you search and shows in your Recents. Many users wish to delete or clear the Recents or Search History but don’t know how they do it. Don’t worry, we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who want to clear recent or delete search history on Snapchat, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How To Clear Recents On Snapchat?
Whenever we search for something on the platform using the search box, Snapchat records it under Recents. In this article, we have added the steps to delete the search history on the platform.
Delete Search History
You can easily clear the search history from your Android or iOS device. Follow the below steps to do so.
1. Open the Snapchat app on your device.
2. Click on your Bitmoji on the top left side.
3. Tap on the gear icon at the top right side to open Settings.
4. Scroll down to the bottom and you will see a Clear Search History option under Account Actions, tap on it.
5. Confirm it by tapping on OK.
Done, you have successfully deleted the search query history. However, that should end up clearing out some search history but another thing you can do is clear all the recent ones by following the simple steps.
Clear All Recents
1. Open Snapchat and head over to the Camera page.
2. Tap on the Search box on the top left side.
3. Click on Clear All next to the Recents option.
4. Confirm it by tapping on Clear.
So, these are the steps by which you can clear all the search history on Snapchat. We hope the article helped you in deleting the recent from an Android or iOS device.
You can easily delete recent conversations on Snapchat. To do so, open the Snapchat app on your device >> Tap on your Bitmoji at the top >> Click on the Settings icon >> Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Clear Conversation >> Tap on the cross (x) icon next to the conversation you want to remove.
You May Also Like: