Best WhatsApp Scheduler App, How to Schedule Messages on WhatsApp, Schedule Whatsapp Messages on Android and iPhone, Free Best WhatsApp Scheduling for iOS, Best Ways to Schedule WhatsApp Messages on Android, iPhone –
WhatsApp is a popular instant messaging service owned by Meta. It is a widely used platform and has millions of active users worldwide.
Many times, we want to schedule messages on the platform but unfortunately, there is no built-in feature on the application which allows you to do so. However, there are some workarounds by which you can schedule messages on WhatsApp.
So, if you are also one of those who want to schedule messages on WhatsApp from your iOS and Android device, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to do so.
How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages?
There are some workarounds to schedule messages on the platform. In this article, we have included all the methods with the step-by-step guide to doing so. Check all the methods one by one.
Using WhatsApp Business
You can easily schedule messages through WhatsApp’s other application, WhatsApp business. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open Play Store or App Store on your device.
- Search for WhatsApp Business in the search box and hit enter.
- Click on the Download button to install it on your phone.
- Once installed, open the application on your device and register with your number, and set up your profile.
- Once done, open the Settings of the application (on Android tap on three dots at the top then select Settings).
- Click on the Business Tools under the WhatsApp Settings page.
- Tap on the Away Message under Messaging section.
- Turn on the toggle for Send away message.
- Now, click on the pencil icon next to the Away Message and write the message you want to send.
- Here, you will see a Schedule option, click on it and select Custom Schedule.
- Set the time by entering Start Time and End Time in which you want to schedule it.
- Click on the Recipients and add the people to whom you want to send the schedule message.
- Finally, save the settings by clicking on the Save button at the top.
Done, your message is scheduled for the time you have chosen.
Using Apple’s Shortcuts app
If you are an iPhone user, then you can also use Apple’s Shortcuts app to schedule WhatsApp messages. This is a first-party app straight from Apple and is safe and secure. There is no involvement of a third-party app in this case.
Here’s how you can do it using the Shortcuts App.
- Open the Shortcuts App on your device. If not installed, download the Shortcuts app from App Store on your iOS device.
- Click on the Automation at the bottom then tap on the ‘+’ icon at the top.
- Choose to Create Personal Automation.
- Tap on Time of Day and set the time and date from the given options (under the Repeat option, choose Monthly) in which you want to schedule the message then click on Next.
- Now, click on Add Action then switch to Apps from the Categories section at the top.
- Here, tap on WhatsApp and then choose to Send Message (don’t select Send Message via WhatsApp option).
- Click on Message to write your message then click on Recipients to choose the contact to whom you want to send the message. You can also add more than one recipient by clicking on the ‘+’ icon.
- Click on the Next button at the top and turn off the toggle for Ask Before Running then confirm it by tapping Don’t Ask.
- Finally, tap on the Done button at the top.
Done, you have successfully created a Shortcut and your message will be automatically sent at the time you have chosen. Further, you can also edit this message or time later anytime.
As we have selected to send the message Monthly, hence it’s important to perform one more step to make sure your scheduled message isn’t sent every month to your contact.
- Wait for the selected date and time for your scheduled message to be sent.
- Once it has been sent, open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone.
- Go to the Automation section at the bottom.
- Here, you will see your automation, tap on it.
- Now, turn off the toggle next to Enable This Automation.
Conclusion: Schedule WhatsApp Messages on Android, iPhone
So, these are the ways to schedule WhatsApp messages on your Android and iPhone. You can also use other third-party apps like you SKEDit and AutoResponder for WhatsApp for Android phones to schedule messages. We hope the article helped you in doing so.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
Yes, there are many ways by which you can easily send messages at a specific time or schedule them. The very first and easy one to do so is by downloading WhatsApp Business App and then using Away Message to schedule it on the platform.