How to screen record on iPhone, Screen record with sound on iPhone, Best Ways to Record Your iPhone Screen, Can I record the screen of my iPhone or iPad –
We all know, how we can take screenshots on our iPhones or iPad. But nowadays, many users wish to screen record on their iOS devices.
Many times, we wish to record our iPhone or iPad screen as either we want to upload the clip on social media platform or send it to guide our friend or show our achievements we made in a game. Hopefully, there are many ways by which we can record the screens of our iPhones.
So, if you are also one of those who want to record your iPhone or iPad’s screen, you just need to read the article till the end as we have included the step-by-step guide to do so.
How to Screen Record on iPhone or iPad?
There are many ways to record the screen of an iPhone or iPad. We have included the methods by which you can do it easily. Check all the methods one by one to see which one works best for you.
Using built-in App
All iPhones running on iOS 11 or later versions have a built-in screen recording feature. Here’s how you can add it to Control Center and start the recording.
- Open the Settings App on your device.
- Click on Control Center under Settings.
- Here, you will see the Screen Recorder option.
- If it’s not in the Included Controls then click on the ‘+’ icon before Screen Recording to add it to Included Controls.
Done, you have successfully added the Screen Recording option in the Control Center. Now, here’s how you can record the screen.
- Open the Control Center on your device by swiping down from the top right side (if your device has a home button, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen).
- Press and hold the Record button (dark dot within the circle icon).
- Click on Microphone to record the audio.
- If you don’t want to record the audio, make sure the microphone icon is turned off.
- Tap on the Start Recording button to start the recording.
- To stop screen recording, click on the red status at the top of your screen and choose Stop when prompted to stop it.
Note: It will also record everything that appears on your screen including notifications. If you don’t want any random alerts, you can either turn on the Airplane mode or enable Do Not Disturb to prevent notifications from appearing on the screen during recording.
View, Edit, and Share the Recording
After recording the screen, you may wish to watch and edit the video. Here’s how you can view, edit, and share the video you have recorded.
- Open the Photos App on your device then open the Camera roll album and choose the video you want to watch or edit.
- Click on the Edit button at the top of the screen.
- Use the editing tool from the bottom of the screen and edit the video as per your requirements.
- Once you are done with editing, tap on the Done button at the bottom to save the changes.
Using Your Mac PC
If you have a PC running on macOS, you can easily record the iPhone screen using the QuickTime Player. Here’s how you can record the screen of your device using this software.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac PC.
- Open the QuickTime Player software on your PC.
- Click on the File menu at the top and select New Movie Recording.
- Here, tap on the downward icon next to the record button then select your iPhone or iPad. Also, choose a built-in microphone and set the quality as per your convenience.
- Your device screen then will be mirrored on your Mac. To start recording, you need to tap on the record button. You can also stop it by tapping on the record button.
Using Your Windows PC
You can also record your iPhone or iPad screen using your Windows PC through third-party apps. Here’s how can record it.
- Open LonelyScreen.com on a web browser and download the app (you can also use AirServer to record the screen of your iPhone or iPad).
- After downloading and installing the Lonelyscreen on your Windows, open it.
- On your iPhone or iPad, swipe down to open Control Center. Here, click on AirPlay Mirroring and select LonelyScreen.
- Your device’s screen will be mirrored on your Windows PC. To start the recording, click on the small downward menu and tap the record button.
Conclusion: Record Your iPhone Screen
So, these are the ways by which you can record your iPhone screen. Apart from this, there are many third-party applications available on the App Store which lets you record the screen of your device.
For instance, you can use Go Record to record the screen of your iPhone or iPad. We hope the article helped you in recording the screen of the iPhone or iPad.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
You can easily record your device screen with audio using the built-in recorder. To do so, open the Control Center >> Click on the Recorder >> Tap on the microphone to record video with audio >> Now, record it.