Are you not able to listen to the songs or music on Instagram and they are not working or loading for your account? If so, in this read, you will learn best ways to fix “Song is Currently Unavailable” on Instagram.
How to Fix the “This Song is Currently Unavailable” on Instagram?
Most users have reported that they are not able to play music on the platform and getting the This Song is Currently Unavailable error on Instagram. In this article, we have listed some ways by which you can fix it.
Check If Instagram is down
First of all, you need to check whether the Instagram servers are down or not as there are chances that the Instagram Music not loading or working because of the server’s issues. Here’s how you can check if Instagram servers are down or not.
- Visit an outage detector website on your device (e.g, Downdetector, IsTheServiceDown, etc.).
- Once opened, type Instagram in the search box and hit enter.
- Here, you need to check the spike in the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on Instagram and it’s most likely down.
- If the Instagram servers are down, wait for some time as it can take a few hours for Instagram to fix the issue.
Log Out and Log In Again
Another way you can try to fix the problem is by logging out from the Instagram app and logging in again to your account. Here’s how you can log out and log in again on your Instagram account.
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Click on your profile picture icon at the bottom right side to open your profile feed.
- Tap on the hamburger menu and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Log Out.
- Once logged out, close the app.
- Wait for a few seconds then open the app again.
- Log in to your account again and your issue should be fixed.
Switch to Personal Account
Most users have reported that switching to a personal account from a business one fixes the problem of Song not available on Instagram. Here’s how you can switch your account.
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Go to your profile feed by tapping on your profile icon at the bottom right side.
- Click on the three-line icon at the top and select Settings.
- Tap on Account and click on Switch Account Type at the bottom.
- Select Switch to Personal Account.
Done, you have successfully switched your business account to personal and now your issue should be fixed.
Update or Reinstall the App
App updates come with bug or glitch fixes that users faced on the particular app. Hence, make sure to update or download the latest version of the Instagram app. Here’s how you can update the Instagram app on your device.
- Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
- Type Instagram in the search box and hit enter.
- Click on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
- Alternatively, instead of updating it, you can also uninstall and reinstall the Instagram app to resolve the problem.
Done, you have successfully updated the Instagram app and your issue should be fixed.
Conclusion: Fix “Song is Currently Unavailable” on Instagram
So, these are some ways by which you can fix the This Song is Currently Unavailable Error on Instagram. We hope the article helped you in resolving the issue which you are getting on your account.