How to fix error code 268 Roblox, You have been kicked due to unexpected client behavior error code 268 fix, Roblox kick fix download, Best Ways to Fix “Error Code: 268” on Roblox Game –
Roblox is a popular online game platform and game creation system which allows users to program games and play games created by other users.
These days, users are getting an error message stating, “You have been kicked due to unexpected client behavior. (Error Code: 268)” while opening the application on their system. Many users are also getting this error while playing a game.
So, if you are one of those who are facing the problem with Error Code 268, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to do so.
How to Fix “Error Code: 268” on Roblox Game?
In this article, we have listed some ways to fix the problem containing the Error Code 268 on Roblox Game. Check the method one by one to see which one works best for you.
Check if Gamer Server is Down
Before proceeding to the main fix, you should check whether the Roblox game server is down or not.
You can check the status of the servers from DownDetector or IsTheServiceDown. Here’s how you can do it.
- Visit Downdetector or IsTheServiceDown on a web browser.
- Once opened, search for Roblox and hit enter.
- Here, you need to check the spike of the graph.
- A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on the platform and it’s most likely that Roblox is down.
If it’s down, just wait for some time as it can take a few hours to resolve the issue. In case it’s not down, move down to the next method below.
By Deleting the XML Files
- Right-click on the Roblox app icon on your system.
- Choose Open File Location from the given options.
- Here, you will see the path of the file at the top with the Roblox folder.
- Click on the Roblox and then you will be on the Roblox folder.
- Now, delete all three files (which include AnalysticsSettings.xml, frm.cfg, and GlobalBasicSettings_13.xml file)
After deleting it, you need to delete the temporary files of the Roblox. To do so, follow the below steps.
- From the path, click on Local to open the Local folder.
- Here, you will see a Temp folder, tap on it.
- Select and delete all the files under the Temp folder.
Finally, restart your system and your issue should be fixed.
Uninstall and Reinstall Roblox
If you are still getting the same error after removing the XML and temp folder files, you need to uninstall the Roblox App from your system and re-install it again on your system.
After reinstalling the app on your device, your issue with Error Code:268 on the game should be fixed.
Conclusion: Fix “Error Code: 268” on Roblox Game
So, these are the ways to fix the problem of “You have been kicked due to unexpected client behavior with Error Code: 268”. We hope that this article helped you in fixing the error you are getting on the game.