See Recently viewed posts or videos on Facebook, How to watch again watched videos on the Facebook app or lite app, Watch recently watched videos on Facebook, See Recently Watched Reels on Facebook, Best Ways to Find Recently Watched Videos on Facebook –
Facebook is one of the popular and widely used social media platforms. It has millions of active users around the world. The platform allows users to post photos, videos, and more things.
Many times, we want to access or find the video which we were watching previously, at that time we might think we should have saved the video. But don’t worry, Facebook has a Recently Watched feature by which you can access previously watched videos without saving them.
So, if you are also one of those who want to find and view the recently watched video on the platform, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
Related Read: How to Hide Story From Someone on Facebook?
How to Find Recently Watched Videos on Facebook?
In this article, we have included a step-by-step guide on how you can find and view the recently watched videos on the platform from the Facebook app and desktop.
On Facebook App
You can easily find the watch history on the Facebook mobile application. Here’s how you can watch it.
- Open the Facebook App on your device.
- Log in to your account if you have not already.
- Open your profile (on Android, click on the three-line menu at the top and tap on See your profile).
- Here, tap on the three-dots icon and choose Activity Log from the given options.
- Under category, select Videos you’ve watched or Videos watched.
- Now, it will show a list of all the videos you have watched recently.
- If you want to delete the watch history, then click on three-dots and select delete video to remove it from your watch history.
Done, you have successfully found the recently watched videos on Facebook from the app.
Apart from this, you can also view the watch history from the Settings of the app. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open Facebook and go to Settings (on Android, click on the three-line menu and select Settings & Privacy then tap on Settings).
- Now, under Facebook Account Settings, tap on Activity Log.
- Under category, click on Videos Watched.
Done, it will then show a list of all the videos you have watched previously.
On Facebook Web
You can also find the watch history on the Facebook web browser on your PC or Computer. Here’s how you can watch it.
- Open Facebook’s official website on your PC or visit facebook.com
- Log in to your account if you haven’t already.
- Click on your name next to your profile picture at the top.
- Tap on the three-dots icon below the edit profile and select Activity Log.
- Select Videos you’ve watched from the given options (if you are not seeing them, click on Filter and then choose Videos you’ve watched then tap on save changes).
Here, you will all the videos which you have watched previously. Further, if you want to delete the watch history of a video then tap on the three-dots icon next to the video and select Delete.
Conclusion: Find Recently Watched Videos on Facebook
So, these are the ways by which you can find and watch your recently watched videos again on Facebook. We have also added the steps to delete the watch history of videos. We hope the article helped you in doing so.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
You can easily find and watch the recently watched videos on Facebook. To do so on the Facebook app, open Settings of the application, then tap on Activity Log and select Watched Videos under the category. It will open all the videos you have watched previously.