How to create an animated image using Twitter App, Use a moving image in a Tweet on iPhone, Best Ways to Create Your Own GIFs using Twitter App on iOS, Can I make my own GIF on iPhone –
Twitter is one of the popular microblogging and social networking services. It is a widely used platform and has millions of active users globally.
Twitter allows users to share or post GIFs on the platform but sometimes we want to create our own GIFs and post them, previously it was not possible on the platform. Now, Twitter has added a new feature for iOS users by which you can create your own GIFs and post them.
So, if you are the person who wants to make your own GIFs using Twitter App on your iOS device, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the step-by-step guide to do so.
How to Create Your Own GIFs using Twitter App?
A GIF (graphics interchange format) is a short, animated picture that is used on the internet for sharing. GIFs allow users to use reactions without using an actual video by sharing a moving image.
There are some third-party apps and websites by which you can make and share your own GIF on Twitter but the platform has officially introduced an in-app feature to do so using your iPhone.
Using Your iPhone
We have listed the step-by-step to create and share a GIF on Twitter. Follow the below-mentioned steps to do so on your iPhone.
- Update the Twitter App from App Store.
- Once updated, open the application on your device.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon (Compose tweet) at the bottom right side.
- Tap on the camera icon (if you are not seeing it, then tap on the gallery icon and then select camera).
- Here, you will see a GIF option at the bottom of the screen, tap on it.
- Click on the record button and it should record a small clip that you can use as a GIF.
- Now, you will see a single and double arrow at the top, select one of them to choose the type of GIF you want. Here, the single arrow plays the GIF forward while the double arrow plays forward and then background.
- After choosing the type of your choice, click on Use GIF to use and then post it as a Tweet or with a Tweet. You can also recapture it by clicking on Retake.
Done, you have successfully created your own GIF using Twitter App on your iPhone and it will also automatically be saved into your gallery so that you can use it again somewhere else if you want to.
Note: This feature is currently available for iOS users but it will soon be released for Android users too. Further, the feature is also not available on iPadOS which means iPad users will have to wait.
Conclusion: Create Your Own GIFs using Twitter App on iOS
So this is the way by which you can make or create your own GIFs on the Twitter app using your iOS device. We hope the article helped you in doing so.
You can easily make your own GIF for Twitter on an iOS device. To do so, update Twitter then open the application >> Go to compose a Tweet >> Click on the camera icon at the bottom >> Tap on GIF and record it >> Select Use GIF to use it in your Tweet.