Server Maintenance Underway PES 2022 Fix, How to Fix Server Maintenance Underway eFootball, Best Way to Fix “Server Maintenance Underway” in eFootball –
eFootball is a series of association football simulation video games developed by Konami. It is formerly known as Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) internationally and Winning Eleven in Japan and North America.
These days, many users got the Server Maintenance Underway, Please Try Again Later error while opening the app on their devices. Hopefully, the solution to the problem is fixable.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the problem of Server Maintenance Underway, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to fix it.
How to Fix “Server Maintenance Underway” in eFootball?
The Server Maintenance Underway error means that the app is updating currently. During this time, you will not be able to play the game until the process finishes.
However, sometimes, the error also comes after the maintenance is finished. Hence, in this article, we have listed some ways by which you can fix the issue on your account.
Update the Application
If you are using the old version of the app then you need to download the latest version app immediately. Here’s how you can update your app.
- Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
- Search for eFootball in the search box and hit enter.
- If you are seeing an update, click on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
- Once updated, open the app and your issue should be fixed.
Re-install the App
If the above method does not help you in fixing the issue, you need to try uninstalling and reinstalling the eFootball app on your smartphone.
Uninstalling an app fixes most of the problems a user faced on the app, hence you need to uninstall it. Here’s how you can reinstall the eFootball app on your phone.
- Press and hold the eFootball app icon.
- Tap on the Remove App or Uninstall button.
- Confirm the deletion by tapping on Remove or Uninstall.
- Once uninstalled, open Google Play Store or App Store on your device.
- Search for eFootball and hit enter.
- Click on the Download button to install the app on your phone.
- Once downloaded, open the app and your issue should be fixed.
Wait for It
If the above method doesn’t work for you then you need to wait for a few minutes or a few hours for the error to disappear. According to the eFootball, the error automatically disappears once the maintenance completes.
Hence, you need to try opening the app after 1 or 2 hours. However, if there’s a large-scale update, it can take a longer time for the maintenance to complete.
Some users have reported that the error automatically disappears after 2 or 3 hours from their apps.
Conclusion: Fix “Server Maintenance Underway” on eFootball
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the Server Maintenance Underway error on eFootball. We hope the article helped you in fixing the error on your account.
The server maintenance usually takes a few minutes. However, in some cases, if it’s a large update then it takes hours.