Wondering How to Fix Monetization Option Not Showing on YouTube, 3 Ways to Fix Monetization Option Not Showing on YouTube, Why I’m not able to see Dollar Sign on my uploaded YouTube Videos, I am not able to find the monetization option in YouTube –
YouTube is an online video-sharing and social media platform by Google. It is a widely used service and has millions of active users around the globe.
Many users have reported that they are able to see the monetization option or dollar sign while uploading a video on the platform. We also faced the same issue but were able to get rid of the problem.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the same issue on your YouTube account, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the ways by which you can fix it.
How to Fix Monetization Option Not Showing on YouTube?
There can be various reasons why you are not able to see the monetization option on your YouTube channel. In this article, we have added the ways by which you can fix the problem.
Sign out and Sign in again
First of all, you need to sign out and sign in again to your Google account in which you are facing the problem. Follow the below steps to log out and log in again to your account.
1. Open YouTube’s official website on a browser.
2. Tap on your profile icon at the top-right side.
3. Select Sign out from the appeared menu.
4. Once signed out, re-open the browser and tap on Sign in at the top-right side.
5. Tap on Use another account and follow the on-screen instructions to log into your account.
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Tap on Accounts & Sync from the given options.
3. Select Google on the next screen.
4. Choose your email id under Accounts.
5. Tap on More or the three-dots icon.
6. On the next screen, click on Remove account and confirm it.
7. Once signed out, restart your phone.
8. Once the restart process completes, add the account again and your issue should be fixed.
Check if you’re maintaining the eligibility
If you have 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours on YouTube, you will be eligible for monetization. However, in order to keep monetization ON on your channel, you have to maintain YouTube Partner Program eligibility criteria.
If you failed to maintain YouTube Partner Program eligibility criteria then your channel will be demonetized or you will not see the dollar sign in your videos.
Also, if you receive a copyright strike on a video or your channel, you will not be able to monetize your videos.
Check if it’s down
If the above method does not work for you then there are chances that the YouTube servers are down or there’s a bug/glitch on YouTube or YT Studio app. So, check whether YouTube is down or not. Follow the below steps to check if it’s down or not.
1. Open a browser on your device and visit an outage detector website (like Downdetector, IsTheServiceDown, etc.)
2. Once opened, search for YouTube and hit enter.
3. Select YouTube from the list.
4. Now, check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on YouTube and it’s most likely down.
5. If the servers are down, wait for some time (or a few hours) as it can take a few hours for YouTube to resolve the issue.
Conclusion: Fix Monetization Option Not Showing on YouTube
So, these are the ways by which you can Fix Monetization Option Not Showing on YouTube. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
You May Also Like: