Studocu is a leading website by which people especially students share and download study materials from all over the world. While sharing any material is very easy but downloading the content from the website is not as simple as it looks, and in this read, you will learn how you can download Studocu documents for free.
How to Download Studocu Documents for Free?
Studocu’s mission is to help students by providing the best tools or study material. The website has millions of material like documents and notes that help users and the best part of the website are that 80% of the content is free while the remaining 20% is paid.
While the free content is sufficient for studying but there are instances when we want to access the paid content without spending money and today you will see the free Studocu downloader or unlocker tricks by which you can access the paid content.
Upload 10 documents
Studocu has an option where if a user uploads 10 documents then he or she will get free access to the paid or premium content for 20 weeks with unlimited downloads and views. Below are the steps to upload the documents.
1. First of all, head over to the Studocu website.
2. Click on Register and create your account.
3. After that, log in to your account and select Upload.
4. Upload 10 valid study materials in PDF, DOC, or DOCX files.
Once you upload it, you will get free access to the paid content for 20 weeks and unlimited downloads of content.
Note: The study material you upload will be checked by the website’s team and if it does not meet their criteria of uniqueness and others then it will be rejected.
Start a 30-day free trial
If the above method does not work or you don’t want to upload the content then you can also start a 30-day free trial to get access to the paid content. Here’s how you can do it.
1. Head over to the Studocu website and log in to your account.
2. Tap on Upgrade and on the plan window, tap on Get a free 30-day trial below the payment methods.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to start your trial.
Once done, you will be access to paid content. Note, you will be billed 30 days later and you can easily cancel the trial anytime before the trial ends if you don’t want to pay.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Studocu website free?
Studocu has 80% free content which anyone can access and 20% paid content. However, we have added the steps by which you can access the premium content for free.
Q. What is the pricing of Studocu?
The Studocu website’s pricing varies from country to country and you can pay using a debit/credit card, PayPal, or any other payment method depending on your country.
Q. How to download Studocu documents?
In order to download content from Studocu, head over to the document > tap on Download and you are good to go. However, note that you can only download 50 documents per day in paid account and 100 documents per month.
So, these are the ways by which you can download Studocu documents for free. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.